PPC Bid Management Rules That Actually Work
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 1 PM EDT
This webcast will cover a brief history of PPC bid management rules, how they???ve evolved and how to make them work in 2009 using real examples.
PPC expert Adam Scott Riff will discuss how to build PPC bid rules from the bottom up, when to follow them, and when to break them.
He'll also cover:
- How to implement PPC bid rules both manually and automatically depending on their available technology
- How to take into account ???weighting??? of multiple actions
- Incorporating and weighting ???keyword assists??? and ???other channel assists??? into your equation
- Building all kinds of cool IF/THEN statements that can help build efficiencies beyond bidding
- PPC Bid rules for content vs. search
Adam Scott Riff is the Director of Search at MediaWhiz, with more than 7 years of organic and paid search experience. He has been featured Adotas, WebMasterRadio and most recently in the 2008 DMNews Essential Guide To Search Engine Marketing and is a frequent speaker at industry events.